Starbucks: A necessity for every college student
Kean students eagerly waiting to place their orders. Christy Petillo
An ad for Starbucks' new drink, the Blonde Roast. Christy Petillo
As many Kean students already know Starbucks coffee is a fundamental necessity for any hard working college student. The Starbucks on campus is a hotspot for Kean students who are eager to receive a much needed caffeine boost before class.
Every morning around nine a.m., Starbucks is packed to the brim with people who desire a warm frappuccino or a delightful apple fritter.
"Our staff is trained really well. They have muscle memory, but the long line seems overwhelming," Starbucks' Supervisor, Diane DeMeo, said. "The line never seems to stop in the morning."
Thankfully, Starbucks has a dream team staff that makes hectic mornings run a little more smoothly. Willy, Elieth, Ana, Sayra and Dwayne can be found working behind the counter Monday through Thursday.
"They are great at communicating and working together," DeMeo said.
The dream team will especially come in handy once Starbucks introduces its new drink to the menu— the Blonde Roast—which is a lighter roasted coffee for those students who think Starbucks coffee is a little too strong.
Whether your preference is a Blonde Roast, a latte or a frappuccino, one thing most college students can agree with is that a visit to Starbucks is a must before a busy day of classes.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent The Tower News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THE TOWER
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE TOWER NEWS
- University takes "going digital" to a whole new level
- Halo 4 is almost here
- Artist and teacher's art displayed at Kean's library
- "The Walking Dead:" AMC's TV show returns for season three
- Darius Kinney quietly carries the Kean Cougars
- Who's hot and who's not in Kean Athletics
- Men's and women's soccer final stretch
RECENT THE TOWER CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Family Fun: Indoor Trampoline Parks Grow by Leaps and Bounds
- Popping the Question Over the Holidays? What Every Guy...
- Helping Golfers Stay in the Swing With Chiropractic Care
- Conserve Energy This Winter by Choosing the Right Windows
- ACA Marketplace Complicates Tax Returns -- May Delay 2015...
- Gifts That Wow, and What They Say About You
- Millennial Travel Is on the Rise
- Taking Care on and off the Sports Field
- Are You a Candidate for Chiropractic Care?
- Worried About Ebola? What's Keeping You Safe at the...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- NEEBO COLLEGE TEXTBOOK SAVINGS TIP: SELL EARLY, BUY EARLY AND SAVE BIG
- Draper University's Tim Draper Hosts YouNoodle Live Featuring Student Entrepreneurs From Around The World
- NATIONAL SURVEY REVEALS CONFLICTED MINDSET OF COLLEGE STUDENTS ABOUT ADHD PRESCRIPTION STIMULANT MISUSE, ABUSE AND DIVERSION
- 7 Tips to Fuel for Finals
- LINE Webtoon Launches Challenge League, a New Discovery Feature for Webcomic Creators and Aspiring Artists