Board of Trustees announces new meeting time
The Board of Trustees at Kean University has announced the date of the next meeting in regards to the allegations that President Dawood Farahi falsified credentials of previous résumés.
The meeting, which is to be held on Wednesday, Feb. 15, will take place in the Kean Hall Conference Center, room 127.
Although the Board of Trustees did not officially set a time for the meeting on Wednesday, a member of the Kean Federation of Teachers has confirmed that it will occur at 5 p.m.
To see a full list of dates for further Board of Trustees meetings go to: http://www.kean.edu/KU/Meetings
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent The Tower News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THE TOWER NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE TOWER NEWS
- University takes "going digital" to a whole new level
- Halo 4 is almost here
- Artist and teacher's art displayed at Kean's library
- "The Walking Dead:" AMC's TV show returns for season three
- Darius Kinney quietly carries the Kean Cougars
- Who's hot and who's not in Kean Athletics
- Men's and women's soccer final stretch
RECENT THE TOWER CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit
- Pinching Penny Stocks May Be the Wise Way to Invest
- Growing Investment Opportunities In Green -- and Blue --...
- 5 Tips for Healthy Eating as We Age
- Comparison-Shopping for Life Insurance Made Easy
- AARP Offers Tools for Caregivers
- Getting the Best Price for Your House to Help Finance...
- Why Purchase a Fishing License?